Guest Blogger Q & A: Terri Rosa Fox
![]() |
| Terri's in the middle with the orange sweater! |
Read the interview here:
1. Tell us a bit about yourself! Where you’re from, your family, hobbies, favorite things—anything fun you’d like to share!
Oh, goodness, it’s always so difficult to tell things about myself! I was raised in NC, but most of my relatives live in NJ, so my summers were spent there, so half my heart remains in NJ.
I love way too many things. Hiking, photography, music, basically anything nature and art related. I’ve played the flute for 30+ years, and in our church orchestra for 25 of those years!
2. When did you feel called to become an author? Why do you write? Do you have a favorite writing verse?
I wrote poetry in high school to deal with teenage depression, but that only went as far as my private journal. I didn’t feel the call again until we were battling things with my oldest son. Poetry came first, then a children’s book about a cute hamster named Squeak, who doesn’t quite “fit.” He’s reminded that, “All things, including the small and squeaky, are created through God and for Him.”
My Christian Historical Romances didn’t come until a year or so later, entirely by chance, but the message remains the same. We are seen, chosen, called, and deeply loved by God.
I have a few favorite “writing verses” but one is Matthew 5:14. “You are the light of the world.” If I’m hiding and silent, how can I tell people about God’s all-consuming, redemptive love for them?
3. What is your favorite book that you’ve written and why?
My first Squeak book, Squeak Sings! and my first Secrets of Skyline, Where Warmth Waits, are my favorite because they were my firsts, spurred by a need to share something personal and emotional. For Where Warmth Waits, I LOVE Mae, Mrs. Romano and Mrs. Brower. I love they way they love and how their faith is VISIBLE. It’s the person I wish I could be.
4. Tell us about what you are working on now and when you expect your next book to come out.
Right now I’m working on Secrets of Skyline, book 3. I’m more than halfway through the first draft and really hope to get it out sometime in Fall 2026.
Be sure to check out her website here (and you can sign up for her newsletter there too!): https://terrifoxcreatives.com/
This blog is brought to you by Kim Griffin, author of Christian fiction with romance and Bible studies. Find out more about Kim and her books and sign up for her newletter for free books, Bible studies, updates, and more at KimGriffin.org .
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments
Post a Comment